Rapid Websites Blog » Rapid Websites now offering E-commerce packages
October 23rd 2018
We have now introduced our new Rapid Websites E-commerce package package for selling your products and services. To build our e-commerce websites we use the popular Woocommerce ecommerce platform. Credit card online payment can be handled by PayPal or Stripe and/or payment by bank deposit can be offered as a payment option. If you require another payment we can also set that up for an additional charge, just enquire for pricing.
Some great features of our new e-commerce package include:
- Mobile Friendly Design: Both your store-front and your admin work great on mobile devices. Your customers can shop on the go, and you can manage their orders from anywhere.
- Organize Your Products: Group your products by category, add variations to each product.
- Inventory Management: Use WooCommerce’s built-in inventory management to track your stock level, hold stock if an order is cancelled, and hide out-of-stock items from your store-front.
- Shipping Options: Offer a shipping calculator on the shopping cart page, so there are no surprises at checkout. Let customers choose between pickup, local delivery, and shipping.
- Search Engine Optimization: Benefit from WordPress’s built-in SEO best practices.
- Create Coupons & Discounts: Make your discounts apply to only one item or all of them.
- Checkout Options: Allow your customers to create an account on your site or check out as guests.
- Enable Product Reviews: Let customers post reviews of your products. You can even ensure that those comments come only from verified customers.
- Analytics: Use WooCommerce reports to monitor your profits and track orders, traffic, and growth trends. Integrate Google Analytics (also free) for more in-depth analytics.